The QUBINO 1D Relay Plus (by GOAP) is a single channel wireless Z-Wave relay with voltage-free (dry) contacts capable of controlling lights and appliances up to 10A. It connects wirelessly with your Z-Wave controller and fits easily into an existing light switch, enabling you to wirelessly control appliances. The smart switching module also works as a repeater to improve range and stability of your Z-wave network. The module can be controlled either through Z-wave network or through the wall switch manually.
This module is designed to be mounted behind a traditional wall switch. Module measures power consumption of load and supports connection of digital temperature sensor. It is designed to act as repeater in order to improve range and stability of Z-Wave network.
Module supports mono-stable switches (push button) and bi-stable switches. The module is factory set to operate with bi-stable switches.
• Compatible with any Z-Wave Controller.
• Dimensions (W x H x D) 41.8 x 36.8 x 15.4 mm
• Power monitoring accuracy P=5-50W, +/-3W; P˃50W, +/-3%;
• Digital temperature sensor range (sensor must be ordered separately) -50 ~ 125°C
• Support for the connection of digital temperature sensor (optional part)
• 2 binary inputs offer the option to connect additional devices such as sensors, switches/push buttons, etc, …